Monday, March 20, 2006

Why Do You Hang Out With the Muffin...and Meatballs

So as i sit here i wonder..."why do people hang out with me?" i've thought this before but once again it comes to mind so i but myself before all of you...my readers and ask...Why affiliate yourself with me?

I look at myself objectively and this is what i see...a 12 year old stuck in a 19 year-olds body...immature to the core...make jokes at inappropriate times...i try to be funny at times but usually it's just lamme humour...like that...anywho...i listen to people most of the time and try to help with problems...but to me i just feel like i'm being a jerk most of the time

Really look at me i'm not overly attractive...my hair is "too" long...whatever that means...i'm musical...i'm a hippy with a guitar...i can sing...most of the time in a key

I don't know why i ask these questions it's just a question i ask myself what is it that people find "cool" in me that they want to hang out with me...but that's enough of that

So song of the moment is FM Static's "Definately Maybe" off of the album "What are you Waiting For?...if you like TFK you'll love these guys

Quote: I tell you,it just doesn't matter! Even! Even if we win...If we win! Ha!
Even if we play so far over our heads...that our noses bleed for a week to ten days...even if God in heaven above...comes down and points His hand at our side of the field...even if every man, woman and child...held hands together and prayed for us to win...it just wouldn't matter...because all the really good-looking girls...
would still go out with a guy from Mohawk...cause they got all the money!!!

Scene from "Meatballs" if you haven't seen it please do...it makes me smile

Thank you come again
Stay clean children

6 Comments:

Blogger -J said...

People seam to be good at pointing out their faults, think about good things about you, (eg complitments, people have given you) and then you will have your answer. :)

4:16 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Lauren said...

I hang out with you cause it makes me feel better about myself.
JK!!!

Maybe it's the immaturity and bad jokes (even though those only reveal themselves periodically) that make you interesting, fun and worth hanging out with.
Though i wouldn't say 'cool'. I do not like to associate myself with the 'cool' kids.

4:40 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Astley said...

I've told you why I hang out with you and am willing to share that stuff again, but not on here (and you know why! I told you today already).

6:40 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

I hang out with you because you are almost as cool as I am.

2:52 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger neal said...

that thing you do with your tounge...

I mean... umm...

this is akward...

8:39 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Muffin I hang out with you because well, I think its cool to have a friend named Muffin. But now that I think about it, this year I have not really hung out with you.. And it hurts down deep! But I also hang out with you because I know that somewhere down there there is an amazing man of God, who is always there for his friends. And I like that! (enough mushies... Im done

8:48 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home