Monday, March 08, 2010

that all started with a big bang...

i've now watched all of the first season of a new show to me 'the big bang theory'...so much of this show makes me laugh...the intelligent humour, awkward humour, the mixture of both...but the one part i think that suprised me the most...is how little i find myself relating to the characters...

yes there are certainly some aspects of the characters that i relate to...but in the end as much as they can make me laugh i can't see myself as being them...like it's such a high level of intelligence and awkwardness...the mix just feels weird...but i guess in the end that's what makes them so funny...

or maybe i'm wrong and i'm a part of nerdvana...

bang

talk to you tomorrow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably because those characters could not be more unreal.

8:35 AM, March 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home