Saturday, May 20, 2006

Seven Days

So I've now been home for 7 days...to the minute as far as i can figure...and what's happened...I've seriously made fun of my sister and her bf...i can't say the actual word it makes me a little vomitty...i've joined my church baseball team...i've gone to possibly the worst High school show known to all of man kind...still haven't found a job...read 2 books and wrote 3 songs...that's crazy productive if you ask me

I'm on a musical stint right now it's kind of crazy in the past 9 days (i say 9 because i watched Oklahoma in Dryden with LadyChoco, her fam and me dad) this is what i've watched...Oklahoma, Wizard of Oz, Little Shop of Horrors, Carousel, Joseph and the Technicolored Dream Coat, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Annie, West Side Story and the Phantom of the Opera...that's a lot of music...it's making my brother nauseous...anywho nothing else has really happened...but i'll keep you posted...yes the blog is back

Song of the Moment: "Seven Days Without You" by Teddy Geiger...to the John Mayer and Gavin Degraw this guy is for you
Quote of the day: "Now that you're home i should tell you that things have changed...you no longer live here therefore the room is completely mine and anything you leave in here is mine and you can't take it back and don't touch any of my stuff...and i'm sleeping in the top bunk now so don't even think of taking that"- Alex Moffett (brother)...5 seconds before i reasserted why i'm the older brother and took my room back...he moved to the couch until i let him back in on wednesday

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...GO DUCKIES GO

8 Comments:

Blogger neal said...

fyi

be careful who you're cheering for... I know you pre-sem guys have it in with the big guy, but I fear for my life should the oilers lose the series in a home game (granted the Ducks/Oilers regular season record seems to show that I won't have much to worry about, will I)

4:16 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger Lauren said...

Kyla and I have begun a craze kinda like yours! Except we have a reason other then just being EXTREMELY bored :P

Ducks- schmucks!!

7:09 AM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger -J said...

Made your own younger brother sleep on the couch. Thats Awful...

Actaully no, I would have done the same thing.

As for cheering for the Ducks...

I'm gonna shut up

11:24 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Astley said...

Sorry to say it...Duckies are going down...the regular season and these first two games are my evidence for that :P

As for a job? I thought you were doing the potatoe chip thing and making more money than me???

10:22 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Krysta Chelle said...

YA OILERS!! WHOOPEE! Sorry Muffin, I know that you are so hopefull however, you are just going to have to accept the fact! Disney can beat the riggers

11:22 AM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Excuse me Muffin, but where is your Oiler pride!! ;P I am discrased! I am also impressed that you are on a musical run right now.. would it creep you out to know that I am also in one. Yeah that is right, i will not go into the list of movies, but wait take yours, take away JCS and the technicolored coat,Evita (although I sang some songs with a friend the other day) and add sound of music, Camelot, and rent (although not a classic) and you have my list. Yeah!!!!!!!! (no wonder I am tired! Anyway have fun stay good, and dont eat to many muff...lers (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

8:57 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger -J said...

I'm really sorry for doing this, but your Ducks are dead for this year HA!!!

8:42 PM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Astley said...

You're boring...UPDATE!!!!

8:12 AM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home