Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wow i'm bored...With a Capital B

So the last few days in dorm have been...well for lack of a better word...BORING...like we've been sitting around smacking our heads together not knowing what to do...today wasn't too bad because we played touch football on the front lawn with myself, Denek, Thamior, and Stationary...which was a blast Thamior and I totally won it was awesome...

Man I'm bored...if you can come and save us or just me...save me from this horrible thing known as boredom...This is a call, a prayer, a shot in the dark, a anything that will get people to do stuff with us empty shells of men...if you can even call us men anymore...

Oh and for noteworthyness you may or may not know that Dr. Pepper...the greatest soft drink in the known universe...has a contest that you should win 1 in 3 times...now Denek has won 2 for 2 and Thamior has won 1 for 1...myself well i'm a great big 1 for 11...i was 0 for 10...so tell me how this fair...you can't cuz it's not...ha ha ha take that...me...darn the butt of my own joke again...sigh...Ooh it's dinner time so i'm out of here to have another lackluster caf meal...so i'm outta here

Tell me your thought on whether Hobbits have naturally calloused...and if not how would they get calloused cuz they just walk around the Shire on the grass...really cuz climbing Mount Doom would hurt without calloused feet

Quote of the Day: "In the real world when you kill people they die...for real!!!" Ryan Phillippe from Antitrust...it was a good movie until captain obvious struck right there at the end...duh people really die in the real world...wow and he was supposed to be a computer genius...moron
Song of the Moment: 1000 Times a Day by The Early November...these guys are emo to the core...come to my room and i'll prove it...they play the most depressing version of "If you're happy and you know it" ever

Thank you come again
Stay Clean Kids...i really need to do some laundry...for reasons i don't think i need to tell anyone

2 Comments:

Blogger Astley said...

Maybe they have a special type of skin that appears to be calloused but is just really thick.

There...now I've commented :0P

12:02 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Hokey Bored man!! Thats only because you have not seen me yet, but your time will come.... it will come. BWAH HA HA HAHA H

11:40 AM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home