Sunday, June 18, 2006

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho It's Off To...wait no it's not

Yo and Hello to all those that might be reading this...cuz i haven't written since seven days...and that was like a whole month ago...jeez what's the matter with me...don't answer that it's a rhetorical question...ugh...here be my woes

Woe 1...i can see you kringing because "1" means that there's a lot and that i'll bitch for awhile but i'll try not to...anywho...to the job market in ONtario you suck...really 35 days and nothing...10 interviews and not a hint of a summer placement...like what's the matter with us...can't we give poor students jobs to pay for educations...so that we can revolutionize the workplace and make human labour obsolete...jeez is that too much to ask

Woe 2...This is for no apparent reason but i need to reinterate this...Girls are CRAZY...that's right to all the girls out there you're crazy...I'm sorry i know what you're thinking "Guys are Crazy"...yes we are but we admit to it and we don't pretend to anything else...i think i've upgraded from my shovel to a massive construction digger...you know what i'm talking about...anyway i could go on all day on how crazy you are

Woe 3...I hate seaweed...it's slimy and sticks between your toes...it's God's plague upon us for sinning...tell me your thoughts on this

Woe 4...the last but not least...lil annoying sisters...that's right...the lil maggots that bother you while you try to write a blog...this one's for you beth...you know i'm sitting here writing this...talking to my friends and the second "one tree hill" is over it's like "get off" cuz apparently while i was away they forgot that i'm the dominant force in the house...and apparently armpit rockets and flipping them upside isn't enough anymore...it's time to step it up a notch...so excuse me as i go and take her down

Quote of the Day:-You can tuna piano...but you can't tuna fish...ARRR i'm Blackbeard- Stephen Moffett...and no unfortunately he was completely sober

Song of the Moment: Little Sister-Creed and Crazy Mary-FM Static

Thank you come again
Stay Clean Kids...Oilers are going down...if there is anything good and right left in this world they will lose...i'm praying for it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Muffin,
I am here to respond to all of your woes, are you ready, it might be long.
woe one. Keep trying keep praying something will come up, and if not if your free July 23 to the 28th I can try to get you a job just for the week. its $400 dollars. If not oh well. (you would play with me and campers)
Woe two, You are right we are crazy and frusterating, sometimes we get a little nuts, but its what keeps us interesting.(or keeps boys from figuring us out!) And Boys are also crazy and confusing and they also mess with our brains. But I would like to say, hope some of us dont pretend to be something we are not. and if we do, tell us most of the time we dont really want to screw with you! (most of the time!)I will stop there, because i could also go on and on and on.
woe three: I also hate Sea weed, when I was in Australia and Hawaii I really avoided it, (although there was more coral then seaweed!) But I hate it, it is gross it is discusting, and to make it worse, how can some one EAT that stuff!
Woe 4.. I dont have a little sister, but I have a big brother and he sometimes is a little crazy too. But wait see your woe 2! Your sister is just growing up, be kind to her, dont try to understand her, but one day you will probably have a good relationship with her. Just let her be, as a little sister, we look up to our big brothers, and although she is a pain and probably has set out to make your life a living H&*! she loves you, and be patent for the day she grows up!
As for my woe... for those that say Oilers are going down... they just better watch their backs come End of August, when we WIN!!! GO OILERS GO!!

Thank you muffin and have a nice day!

11:23 AM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger neal said...

I would rather find soggy seaweed in my bed every night for the next year than have to put up with poplar cotton for another day...

1:44 PM, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

Response to woe #2. Yes they are crazy. No, there's nothing we can do about it. And we only seem crazy, and the only reason we seem crazy is b/c we are confused by them. Ha. I win at life *runs around with underwear on head screaming Valhalla!*

6:29 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Nav said...

Personally, I am fully aware of girls' craziness. If anyone who has lived in a building with 40 females says we aren't...they're lying.

I was just thinking I miss you.

9:28 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger neal said...

I thought I should just rub it in a little...

I start my second job tomorrow...

and I have a half job starting on tuesday...

Come back to Alberta to rape and pillage the land... it's quite good for the pocketbook

4:10 AM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

Eric, lot's hock our brains, pack our bags and head west!

6:09 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Lauren said...

It is about time for an update!

11:22 AM, July 09, 2006  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

I think Muffin got eaten. Hot Pink Snow Angel, and that is why he is no longer writing. But I have wondered this now... Muffin if someone did eat you what would you taste like?

10:24 PM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home