Tuesday, March 16, 2010

between the candle and the dark

the candle is my light...what i'm drawn to like a moth...all flitting nearby sometimes getting too close that i burn...i fly away but always i want to stay close cuz the slight burn is worth staying close to the light...

the dark is the uncertainty in my head...the distance i sometimes feel between myself and the candle...sometimes getting lost in shadows...but in the distance sits the candle...flickering still

but as close as i try to get to the candle...i fear it may very well go out...and then i'll be plunged into darkness...and tumble down the rabbit hole...but as long as the candle is lit...i will be drawn towards it...and hopefully that candle will rid me of the darkness...if not rid myself of the darkness hold my hand through it...and i through it's dark points as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home