Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Muse

you're the muse in my life
when you leave i'll die
you keep my alive

i missed you so bad...

i got asked recently if a girl had to be musically talented for to want to pursue a romantic relationship...my answer surprised her...no...i don't need a musical girl...i need a muse...someone to inspire me through everything...to challenge myself to grow...someone that i need like air...

my friend says well that's a weird answer cuz musical people always seem to find each other and don't stray much outside of that equation...and my answer was when do i follow equations...when does normal apply to myself...

from the guy who works for mobsters...played secret shows under a pseudo name (still feel bad for that one)...got in his first fight in years...and won...

normal does not apply...i don't want normal...i want to need you like air...i want a muse...my songs are for you

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

at least you have some standards!

5:51 PM, September 15, 2010  
Blogger amateur&prose said...

i try...i can't be a bad guy all the time

6:10 PM, September 15, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't be fighting ten year olds, that's not very nice.

7:28 PM, September 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home