Monday, April 26, 2010

don't call the cops

so i get on the bus...and sure enough it's crowded but i get lucky and find a double seat to myself...two stops later a girl gets on and sits beside me...and immediately strikes up conversation with me...blah blah blah we get to the bus terminal and this is where we part ways til she asks where i'm going...i say i'm going to the other side to catch a bus south...she asks if i'm taking the 183 south...coincidentally i am

so we get on the next bus together sit down and continue talking...two stops before i'd get off for work she turns to me and says can i give you my number...sure i say...at this point she reaches into her bag to find a pen and paper...and in her search she pulls out the Math 30 textbook...and in my mind i wipe my hands of the situation

why am i irresistable to high school girls but in my age bracket aren't looking lol

oh and she texts me everyday telling me to get over myself...oh high school girls

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL

11:15 PM, April 26, 2010  
Blogger Lauren said...

is this why you pierced yourself?

3:48 PM, April 29, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he actually pierced himself, he'd look even more high school.

2:46 PM, May 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home