Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pre-Cemetary...Get It?

I know it's pun and i'm horrible for using it...and if you don't get it never mind and read on

So last night i started Hebrew...which is going to be a hard class...cuz if you miss it "you're screwed" if you don't do your homework "you're screwed" if you don't put in 2 hours a day and cease to exist "you're screwed" if you're not following it's either hard work...or "you're screwed" thanks Dr. Andersen...i think i spelt that right...anywho...it's going to be hard...and i'm going to complain a lot...if i do...jsut whack me over the head and remind of why i'm doing this to myself...i'm a masochist...just kidding...but i'd have to be partially masochistic to do this to myself wouldn't I?

What else is new...hmmm...the toga party is friday...which should be fun...if you're reading this I need help with my toga so save me...and help me figure out what to do with my bed sheets...otherwise this should be fun...i get to stay with Scotty oh yeah...good times

Denek will forthwith be called Varick...and tell him to stop changing his name it's getting annoying...Varick is extremely annoying and should loosen up a bit...he's tense...lol...i write this to bother him and laugh at him all at the same time

Quote of the Day: "Heyyyyyyy!"- the Fonz...i had nothing else...and it was the first thing to come to mind
Song of the Moment: "Firewater" by Yellowcard...off of Punk Goes Acoustic amazing album Thamior and I both love it

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...I miss Greek...there i said it...wanna fight about it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

Ues I do want to fight about it! Guitar solos at High Noon!

5:22 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Astley said...

Here's your definition of WHOMP: (may I draw you attention to point number 3 - it's the closes I could find to your little quote)

–noun 1. a loud, heavy blow, slap, bang, or the like: He fell with an awful whomp.

–verb (used with object) 2. to defeat (a person, opposing team, etc.) decisively: We whomped the visiting team.

3. to slap or strike: to whomp the kids.

–verb (used without object) 4. to make a banging or slapping noise: Guns whomped in the distance.

—Verb phrase5. whomp up, Informal. a. to make or create quickly: to whomp up a new set of guidelines.
b. to stir up; rouse: to whomp up public approval.

8:30 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

Update!

12:45 PM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home