Wednesday, December 06, 2006

THE BIG 20

That's right it's here that kid that looks like he's 16 is now 20...i don't feel older...but someone continues to point out now that i'm an old man...but i can deal with that...because 20 doesn't bother me...except for one thing and here goes

Would all the Punk Rock Princesses and Garage Band Kings raise your glasses to the death of teen angst...it's gone...not like i ever had it but that's not important...it's over my excuse for listening to bands like Dashboard Confessional, Jimmy Eat World, Over It, Something Corporate, Roses are Red, The Beautiful Mistake, Backstreet Boys and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus...i must move on to Neil Diamond...before he was bad...Kenny G, The Mamas and the Papas and the Beach Boys...who are amazing in concert i must say...but no more teen angst...but i'm okay with that cuz now i'm on to Depression and i can get medicated for that

One Tree Hill...finished watching the second season today...it was great and good times except for all the drama, heartache, moving on and moving out oh and don't forget the fire...i like OTH it makes me smile and makes me realize two things my life could be a lot more dramatic and girls are confusing everywhere...lol

Quote of the Day: "I got my abortion stuff all done..." Froot Loop...she was talking about Phil...osophy
Song of the Moment: Of All the Gin Joint in All the World by Fall Out Boy...first song on pandora i really liked

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...stay out of the snow banks cuz then your pants get all wet

6 Comments:

Blogger melancholy meditation said...

One question: who is Froot Loop? Is it amanda?

If I get that squared away, the confusion will be over. For the time being.

8:53 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger amateur&prose said...

your assumption would be correct dear mama mia...lol

11:24 PM, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Lauren said...

Backstreet boys?! I didn't see that in your collection! Are you hiding it somewhere? You now know what my next choice of music'll be!!

I hope that Phil reads this!

And don't worry about being 20... there are all sorts of programs and drugs to help you with your, ah... aging problems

(I had to log off your name to leave this comment)

12:42 AM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

I was going to disown you for owning the backstreet boys, but i can't b/c then I'd have to disown myself for owning LFO and N*Sync, and Enya. Welcome to your 2nd decade of being alive. Here's to at least 6 more decades of coolness!

We'll pray for your continued existance.

8:59 AM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first time I read this blog, and I laughed SO hard.

6:03 PM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod you listened to Enya!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... my image of you has now changed slightly! Anyway Muff, I am sorry I was not at your party, and that on Friday I did not even say happy birthday. I think I am a horrible friend. But regardless, it is because i am old and 22 (almost 23) so I get forgetful. That is my excuse.

Hugs Aly

8:51 AM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home