Monday, October 09, 2006

The Blues Brothers...Show and Revue!!!

So last night i was to originally go over to Wang to watch Anne of Green Gables...not a bad flick one i've seen many many times...but after phoning home and talking to my dad for awhile he does this "oh Eric i gotta go "The Blues Brothers" is on in 20 minutes...and hangs up...on his son for a movie...but understandably so

So what do i do...i go over to Wang and watch The Blues Brothers and LadyChoco watched all the way through...if you've never seen The Blues Brothers...it is in my opinion the best musical ever...John Belushi and Dan Akroyd are geniuses...it's got great music with Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles and James Brown...to name a few...but it's hilarious too boot...any movie with the Illinois Nazis has to be funny right...and if you watch with me you can see me do the choreography to "Stand By Your Man"

To some this movie is purely stupidity and they wouldn't watch it all the way through if you paid them...but to me it's my favourite movie ever made...step aside Breakfast Club...and you'd agree if you'd seen the smile on my face after the movie...it was there the entire night and even this morning when i was singing Blues Brothers' songs in the shower...this movie gets 2 big thumbs up

Quote of the Day: "The women...I want your women...the little girl...how much for your daughters?" Joliet Jake
Song of the Moment: "Stand By Your Man" by The Blues Brothers or by Tammy Wynette...use the choreography and you'll be the centre of attention

Thank you come again
Stay Clean Kids...cuz you never know when the next time you're going to be in a 74 Ford with Elwood driving

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

It is true . . . his smile shone brighter after watching that movie than i had ever seen before- and i've seen a lot of his smiles in the past 13 months.
He was dancing and singing while shining bright with a smile the whole time . . . I beleive it was that joy that helped him to win at monopoly last night!
And to think . . . it was all because of a movie!

12:21 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Its true. I watched most of it last night.... ITS GREAT. But I kept picturing you during the movie. I really enjoy driving of cars in malls. shall we one day. Bwah ha ha ha

2:35 PM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home