Sunday, October 01, 2006

Doing Stupid Things and Saying Sorry

Have you ever done something stupid to someone close to you and afterwards it's like something changed...like they're greatest fear of you hurting them came true...and that now you wouldn't be able to talk to them the same or those silences that were once comfortable have now become awkward...and it's not that you wanted to hurt them or push them away you had an incredible lapse of judgment and did it...and you can only hope that they'll give you a second chance...cuz not everyone gives those out freely

I did something stupid today...and instantly regretted doing it...and to that person I'm sorry...i should never have done what i did and i can only hope that i haven't screwed up bad enough to not get a second chance...i know that i've already privately apologized but now maybe people will understand your post and see that the person who was a jerk is sorry...not that they need to know...and now i'm into babbling so i'm jsut going to end it here

Quote of the Day: "But you don't know what you've got til it's gone" HEY Paradise put up a parking lot...i have no idea who sings that you can tell me
Song of the Moment: "No Good at Sayin Sorry (one more chance)" by The Early November...it doesn't make sense that it's not the song above but that's ok...whatever it's my blog

Thank you Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...Cuz then there's less stains to try and get out of your pants...i have purple stains on some of my pants from a foot bag...it looks hilarious

8 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Perhaps i can find it deep down in the depths of my cold, emotionless heart to give you that second chance . . . though i don't think i'll ever want to talk to you on the phone again. :P
But just because i'm giving you that second chance and forgiving you, doesn't mean you don't owe me!

oh, and if you need my shout again for those stains . . . you'll have to come get it this time- unless you want to try calling me . . . dun dun dun

10:45 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger neal said...

PAVED paradise and put up a parking lot...

And depending on the version, it's either some lady, or counting crows... yellow taxi...

geez... and you cal yourself a musi-phile

1:15 AM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As your mother, I am proud of your willingness to be a man and admit that you were in the wrong.

But do you have to post it all over the internet, my dear? We already know you're quality.

And stay away from those blonde, attractive and ethnic german girls, sweetie.
-Mom

3:47 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger -J said...

Thge Other person would be Joni Mitchell, but the counting crows version is better (according to me anyway)

6:14 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

I love that your mom posted Muffin. Hey I have not said it enough lately, but Muf, I really do love you! And I am so glad that i am home this year so that we can see each other more. Anyway aside from Joni Mitchel, Amy Grant also did a version of Big Yellow Taxi. great great song. (rolling of eyes.) Anyway i am here!

8:55 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Vinny said...

To be fair Alyson, it was actually Meghan. There is a long standing inside joke about that.

11:37 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

Forgive & Forget. Let Live & Let Die. All just wasting away as the waning of the tide.

3:33 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Thanks guys. Sigh, you know I read it, and I was like wait... Meghan is muffins mom. So I knew that after I posted. But what ever. And Since the very first year I adopted Muffin as my little brother. (he might never have known) would that make Meghan my mom too? Who knows. Wierd, cause i am older, but who knows.

9:41 PM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home