Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm But One Man

Some people may read this and say he's just whining about nothing and that he doesn't know how hard it could be...his problems aren't that bad...but at the same time it all builds up and slowly weighs on my head and now is the time to end this and figure out a way to feel like i can be myself without having people get mad at me...what can i say i got in this position by being an avid people pleaser

I've kept things inside only because i don't want things to get awkward between friends...but sometimes i jsut need to take the awkwardness because i'm not going to hurt myself or others over this anymore...cuz somethings just aren't worth this...only a few know what i'm talking about...but i got some advice from someone younger than myself and it was like a light went on in my head

But never fear you'll have the old me back soon enough...i jsut need to get a couple things sorted out with myself...so please pray for me and i'll be back b4 you finish turkey

quote of the day:" Somtimes you just need to take a step back to enable yourself to go forward"-StoryofaLife
Song of the Moment: "Hello" by Evanescence

Thank you come again
Stay Clean Kids

6 Comments:

Blogger Alyson Sunny said...

Im here. Praying

9:22 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Lauren said...

As am I . . . isn't it amazing how powerful prayer is?!
and what if i'm not leaving for turkey . . . does that mean I get to see you return while I'm eating turkey with you? (that confuses me- i hope you can understand, you are always good at that)

10:37 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Vinny said...

To my dear friend Eric

You sir are an amazing friend and whose friendship has made an enormous impact and difference in my life. I am always here to listen and of course you are in my prayers. You know within yourself what you know is right and what you have to do. I will always be here to help you in anyway that I can. Eric, we all care about you and what happens to you. Just know that no matter what happens we will be here for you.

I pray that God will give you the guidance that you need and the peace that you seek. My thoughts and prayers are always with you buddy, hang in there and remember that I am always here for you.

Your friend,

Vincent

11:10 PM, October 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric
I don't really know whats going on in your life right now, but I will pray for you that everything will work itself out.

Thanks for coming over last night, it was a blast!

Amber

9:14 AM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger mattyk said...

dearest eric,

i read your post and it reminded me of the song "lifesong" by casting crowns.

or maybe its because i am listening to it right now.

if you want to go for a walk or have a chat, come on down..ugh....left.

-matty k

1:34 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Nav said...

Hey Muffin Man,

I'm here, praying for you. You know where I am, and where my ears are to listen.

~Froot Loop

4:45 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home