Thursday, December 14, 2006

There's No Place Like Home...click click click...Ah Crap Still Here

Another semester done...I'd like to take this time to look back and remember the good times that happened...just kidding...not saying that there weren't any good memories there were lots of them...I'm just not the kind of guy that gets sentimental...i promised myself i wouldn't cry so there...just kidding...but seriously...moving on

My exams are done and I'm going home...home home not dorm home but actual home...Kitchener Ontario...Mini America...where it's currently 7 degress...well it was when i checked 15 minutes ago...LadyChoco took over and i didn't get the comp back while she was procrastinating with it...but anyways...yeah it's 7 degrees at home you know what that means...no?...you don't know what i mean?...well that means boys and girls that i'm wearing shorts on Christmas day for all of you...you can think of that when you're opening presents...well after you open them and everything is finished think of me in shorts...on a beach just for fun

But for now i'm in Deadmonton where things are quiet because LadyChoco leaves in a couple hours from now...where the winning streak is at one...the food is bad and only getting worse...but man can that deepfrier ever trun out tasty food...mhmm...where the Oilers are bad and the fans are worse...jsut kidding but seriously...but i'm leaving in 48 hours...and then the city will be hit with the biggest cold snap of the year because i'm taking the sun with me

I think that's enough randomness for now

Quote of the Day:"Did you just have a moment of Krysta"- me
Song of the Moment: Blind as a Bat by Meatloaf off of Bat out of Hell 3: The Monster's Loose...so good going to see him in March it will be amazing...mwahahahcough...apparently i can't laugh as jovially as i like

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...cuz he sees you when you're sleeping he knows when you're awake he knows when you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake...Santa, kindly old man or ex-CIA...you decide

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

While you will be wearing shorts on Christmas in your 7 degree weather, only a week later, I will be sitting on a beach in Cuba in ACTUAL hot weather wearing a bathing suit (because my shorts will have been to much clothing for that weather)... so when you think of me you can think of me on a REAL beach :)

And how many times do you have to say "just kidding... but seriously!". Like, after the first 5 times it started to get kind of annoying... :)

Have a nice day-and-a-half without me!

4:44 PM, December 14, 2006  
Blogger Lauren said...

Wait you are going to be without me for a day-and-a-half here at school... the rest of your holiday without me- you aren't allowed to have fun:P

4:46 PM, December 14, 2006  
Blogger -J said...

snow angel, I would be a bit concerned right about now. Someone else is after your guy, and love triangles always end bad.

4:01 PM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Astley said...

I wouldn't worry about kungfosteve...he's easily distracted by anything that flaunts itself in front of him...he'll be off after another flame shortly...i put my bets on dryden mike.

9:19 PM, December 22, 2006  
Blogger melancholy meditation said...

Justin, you're friggin' hilarious.
Don't worry, it's a love hexagon. There's Lauren, Eric, me, steve, Vincent, Vince's stalker, you know...

6:40 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home