Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Reading Week: Wednesday 21

I don't know what happened...but whatever it was it happened so fast i can't properly put all the pieces together...but here's what i can remember...

I began searching for Gilbert today because he's been missing for almost two days now...and i'm an RA if kids skip i need to know where they are...though i never believed that Gilbert was skipping...i was in his room looking for any clue of where he could possibly be...Rod popped in for a few minutes it was good to see him out when he left he said he'd be back shortly...i didn't like the way he said it...then Steve walked in with that look in his eyes and i got a chill running down my spine...i was incredibly happy when he left saying he had to go grab something but he'd be back...

I turned around to continue to search the room when whatever it was came from behind...it was a person but it was moving far too fast too be human...I don't know where I'm hurt but i know i won't last much longer...i just want you to know one thing before i can't write anymore...i always hated you Vince...I always hated you the most

Quote of the Day: "Did you see us fight? No? Trap!!!" Mal
Song of the Moment: Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I didn't realize you were dead, I'm sorry...
Please take good care of Steve in the afterworld... :P

7:46 PM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger gilbert said...

stay clean kids

7:30 AM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home