Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Somethings Go Without Saying

Which is probably for the best in my case...Hi my name is Muffin and i'm a Nonsensaholic...that's right i'm an over drinker of the old Nonsenseahol...for those of that don't realize what that is...you don't know me very well...i have no problem with talking...in fact i enjoy doing it...preferably with other people...i've been known to talk to myself from time to time...i even talk to myself when other around...but that's after i've been taking my Nonsensahol...but i'm babbling...let me get to my point...or was i...anywho

Sometimes when i talk i say dumb things...some people reading this are asking "he says smart things?"...yes i do...mostly when i'm talking to myself...but i guess you'll have to take my word for that...i say things that call people by the wrong name...or by a term i never thought i'd use for that person in my life...i called my girlfriend the name of a character on a TV show that's right...and i felt horrible...for those of you that are wondering it was Peyton off of One Tree Hill...I don't know why i added that incriminating evidence but there it is...and in this blog there's no deleties...if i write it's there...and i continue to ramble...what was i talking about...oh yeah

So next time you're talking to me and you wonder what is this guy on...the answer is simple...Nonsensahol...and i'm sorry ladies but this can only be given to guys cuz let's face it we need an excuse...cuz we all know that girls make sense all of the time...right?...girls never say something that doesn't make sense...it's not in their nature...but to the guys watch out for the ladies' mood swings...cuz that mixed with Nonsensahol is dangerous it's like putting me behind the wheel of a standard vehicle...watch out...anywho when i started writing this blog i was like this will be short i don't have much to say...yeah right...well i'm out and good night

Quote of the Day: "A broken heart is something i'd never wish on my worst enemy...but Gonasyphaherpallyes that's another question..." the guy off of Tripping the Rift...no idea what his name is
Song of the Moment: Gibberish by Relient K...i can sing along...well i could once...maybe i still can i'm not sure

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...cuz you never know when Nonsensahol and a Mood Swing might hit...although i'd like to watch that channel over the Weather Channel...wouldn't you?...and i think it's more practical

4 Comments:

Blogger lilysmurf said...

hey Eric, very nice... *giggle* I make sens when i talk to myself too. ANyways, about sunday. I can't make it. In case you don't see lauren's face book. see you in chapel tomorrow *hugs*

11:20 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Lauren said...

Better Peyton than Brooke, or Rachel for that matter... THEN we would have had problems...

11:44 AM, January 18, 2007  
Blogger Astley said...

no deleties? what are you talking about...you deleted a blog earlier this year before anyone could see it :P.

And as for it being like you driving a standard? I am witness people...watch out! Or him and the people around him will end up in the "snowbank" when he's on nonsensahol. HAHA

4:21 PM, January 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad that you have come to the realization that I make sence. Then that means that everytime you look at me strange after something comes out of my mouth, it is your (and ever other males) fault for not understanding exactly what I said! It it so true. Anyways byes.

3:25 PM, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home