Monday, January 22, 2007

I Like Tag...but Red Rover was way cooler

Never b4 did i realize how much blood the human body holds...well until i played Red Rover...but now i 've been tagged to say 6 random things about myself...alright i'll play your game (shakes fist)...lol this will be fun

1) I'm currently ripping "The Breakfast Club" soundtrack...that movie has moer teen angst then i could ever wish to have...i bet those kids still have teen angst

2) All i will need to graduate next year is my capstone and choir...meaning i'm going to take a lot of courses i don't need...i always wanted to take some more english and poli sci classes anyway

3) I have my new guitar picked out right now i just need to go pick it up...and i've been trying to think of a name for it for days now...but i think Orlando need a little sister

4) I've decided that at some point in my life i'll record a completely solo album...even if i record it on a computer and sell only one copy...i'll buy one for a keepsake...lol

5) I have a musical sin...i like Fort Minor...it's hiphop/rap from Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park...it's the beat it gets me everytime...i've been listening to it the entire time i've been writing this...alright i'll go find some emo punk

6) i've been to over 30 concerts and own ZERO memorabilia from those concerts...so Rodimus you don't have to feel bad...Cosby has less than you

Quote of the Day: "Somtimes not finishing your thought can be a..." Randy Bachman...if you don't know who that is ask your parents they'll know...if you know awesome...if you don't don't feel bad
Song of the Moment: High Road by Fort Minor...mmm musical sin...almost as good as Backstreet Boys...oop did i type that out loud...lol

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...i heard wood stainer is impossible to get out of your clothing

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

If you do record a solo album do i have to buy one... or can you just give me one... :)
And just incase you don't remember the names i searched for you to name Orlando's younger sister, here are a few of them:
Breena (NOT Breanne, wrong double letters);
Avalon (forget about the band, a guitar is different);
Kerr;
Kaydence (it means musical, that could come in handy!);
Adelphie (lol, oh man, i just thought of Alphalpha [Alfalfa?]);
Aiko
So... let me know when you need help choosing! :)

2:53 PM, January 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Kaydence!! Or you could name it some fun name like Orlanda (ha ha its now a girl name) and Muffin you will be on a CD. its true.... just not by your self, only one verse of one song. And if you want to sell it to people, I am okay with that~

4:19 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Astley said...

I like kaydence too!

8:42 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Furious Rodimus said...

Avalon is a cool name.

I'm glad I have more concert swag than someone, but since she's coming to Megadeth with me, she might maintain her lead. oh well it'll be fun

7:46 AM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Nav said...

I'll buy an album.

But I don't think Kaydence is really a guitar name.

What about Raffy?!

4:48 PM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home