Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've Done the Unthinkable

I've done what i said i'd never do...what i made fun of others for for the past few months...I'VE JOINED FACEBOOK...there i said it...it's ok i'll go on living just differently that's all...change is not bad...the lutheran inside of me jsut cringed and shrank into the corner but he'll survive...really 1500 under the Catholic church and he'll be able to hear the word 'change'...but the word 'choose' or 'choice' forget about it

I've also been sick which sucks cuz it happens so infrequently that i'm never prepared for it...jeez and i feel bad cuz i'm not the kind of person that usually excepts a lot of help from others but i would never say no when it comes from a pretty girl...anyways i'm almost out...i feel a lot better and moving on

I'm going to get the new Relient K album today...i'm really looking forward to this...i love these guys how can i not...and on another note...i'm still not speaking to the 2 people that went to the Meatloaf concert on sunday night...it's not that you went it's that you rubbed it in my face...lol...i can't actually be mad

Quote of the Day:"Nobody move." Famous Last words of Steve as he not only blows himself up but me as well
Song of the Moment: Hello McFly...i'm throwing back to Relient K b4 i pick up the new one

Thank You Come Again
Stay Clean Kids...or you'll get sick...but i'm clean...so i'm not sure how it all works out

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

There are other reasons than being dirty that can cause one to get sick... one of these reasons is LACK OF SLEEP, which, when you were sick was one of your biggest problems... it's a good thing the doctors daughter was around- ish

6:36 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger -J said...

Don't feel so bad about joining facebook...

I hate socail networking, oh why or why did I join

7:02 PM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home