Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years...how about the next 5...next year...do you have an answer if you do then congratulations you are one of the few that has a clue...i can't tell you right now what is in my future

Is that weird to not know...you'd think a plan would be in place...or a brief outline...and i guess that i have that but the question is how far off that outline am i going to go...how long do i put off becoming a pastor before i just don't do it

All i can say is what i want...and i just want to be happy...which is a lot when you think about it...i want to be a dad...i want a family...i want to see my kids grow up...i can remember my dad turning to me in the car once on the way to basketball and saying 'everything i've done is so that you could grow up to live a better life then i had'...and all i want is what my dad had nothing more nothing less...give me a kid that's trouble like i am

where do i see myself...i don't know...is all God's plan or is it my choices that get me where i am to be...if it is God's plan then why is it so painful...why is it so hard to figure it out...is all the pain to teach us something...or is it that we screw up that we receive this pain...and if it's not God's plan can i say a little prayer to get a little help...all i want is a little assurance

Song of the Moment: Globes and Maps by Something Corporate...cuz hopefully this road leads me back...to the one i was once on

Thank you come again
Stay Clean Kids...cuz no one knows what the future holds

2 Comments:

Blogger Astley said...

I don't know how God's plan works...but I do know that He is with us through it all. You are not alone!

11:14 AM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Lauren said...

just because some people have a plan, doesn't mean it's going to work out that way... lots of people's plans are based on their own wants and desires... and that's the problem. it's not about what we want, it's about what God wants for us, about how God is going to use us to further his ultimate plan and bring Him Glory.

but do i ever know what you mean about pain and wanting some sort of a road map. sign me up for directions too... and until we get them... we can be lost and wandering together.

7:44 PM, November 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home