Thursday, January 15, 2009

Perfect Timing

I find myself thinking and focusing a great deal on my future...sometimes i wonder to myself did i just join CREW to give myself an extra year to try and figure it out...and i say no after a concert that we had tonight i know exactly why i'm here...but still i look to the future and it keeps me up at night...i can count the hours of sleep the past two nights on one hand...it hasn't been easy going leaving...i left a lot behind in Edmonton...i count that place as my home...and many of the people that i'm close with as my family...i miss my family greatly and wish to see them soon but i know that will not be the case...i must wait...but as i've learned sometimes waiting gives you exactly what you need...

when i was 7 i asked my mother for a guitar...she replied to me that all the big rockstars learn piano first...being 7 i believed her and learned piano...i learned soon after that this was just not true but i stuck with it cuz now i wanted to be the next Billy Joel or Elton John...i turned 16 and there i was on Christmas Eve my guitar...my first guitar...and you know learning to play that guitar was far easier once i learned piano first...

which reminds me that in life God does not work on my time or your time or anyone's time...He works in His time...and His time is perfect and will always set you straight...so now when i think to my future...i know that i don't have the answers but God will help me...in His time

Song of the Moment: If Ever I Should Falter

thank you come again
stay clean kids...for we do not know His time

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey muffin.... clearly I needed to hear that... nothing on my time, only on God's time! I MISS YOU!! Praying for you and crew always! Alyson

12:59 PM, March 05, 2009  
Blogger Brad said...

you're neat.

write more stuff like this please.

10:43 PM, May 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home