Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy New Year?

i went to bed and everything was ok it was 2008...a year of promise...a year that had not yet opened itself to me...a year of oppurtunity...i woke up and i took a shot to the chest that i was unprepared for

this year that was supposed to be the year of me finally getting all this shit figured out is going to end up being like all the rest...another trek through the mud that seems to be endless to me...oh why does this have to happen to me...don't i deserve a break...don't i get an excape...or am i still being punished for past mistakes

all of my resolutions have already been broken...so i have a new one...not to let this year end up like all the rest

song of the moment: Prayer of the Refugee by Rise Against

thank you come again
stay clead kids...cuz this year has lots of dirt to dish out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home