Monday, February 01, 2010

An Experiment

Alright so i've decided that since i have so much free time on my hands i would try something out...everyday from hence forth i will write something...i'll talk about something just to talk...i have no idea what i'll be talking about i'll just let the moment move me...and hopefully it will help me lyrically...but anyways...so today is day one...

so i've gotten into this show 'the buried life' on MTV...4 guys travel america to finish their list...a list of things to do before they die...and yes the things they've done on the show so far are 'go to a party at the playboy mansion' 'make a toast at a stranger's wedding' 'ask out the girl of your dreams' (which happens to be megan fox)...so it sounds dumb...but the thing about this that i really like is that for everything on their list that they did they would help someone that met along the way to cross something off their list...they've raised money to help a classroom get new computers...reunited a father with his estranged son...and they aren't doing this stuff to be goofy or attention...they seem very honest about what they're doing...so i'm impressed that MTV has been able to put out something that seems very uplifting

and it's made me thing things i'd like to do...and there are things that you might think are obvious like get married, have a family...but i'd like to go skydiving, visit ireland, learn to dance (not just bounce around like i do), sail, learn to cook lol...and so on and so forth

so if you've read this i want to know...what do you want to do before you die?

Talk to you Tomorrow

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

you know... in order to cook, it'd be useful if you had an oven... just a thought!!

And something i'd like to do is... get published.

3:43 PM, February 03, 2010  
Blogger ;Michelle-- said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:12 PM, February 04, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to sail around the world. Thanks for writing :)

4:50 AM, February 05, 2010  
Blogger ;Michelle-- said...

Here's something along the lines that I wrote.

I'd like to take dance lessons. I'd like to give my heart to someone who makes my world stop, other than Jesus of course. I'd like to travel to the UK, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe.

It's not as smooth as I put it yesterday, but it's mostly the same, but shortened because I can't remember what I wrote completely... =]

3:55 PM, February 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home